Weekend Plans~

Options
michelledanny
michelledanny Posts: 23 Member
What is everyone doing this great weekend?

I have a HUGE birthday party to go to tonight for 6 of my friends - they all decided to celebrate together! Tomorrow is a Fall Fest, BBQ at some friends and errands! Sunday is cleaning and getting ready for the new week!

Replies

• oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Tonight I am going to the gym, and then going shopping real quick for an outfit to wear tomorrow night.

Tomorrow I am going to the gym, showing, watching a bit of football and then going with a bunch of friends to Music Midtown.

Sunday I plan on going to the gym and sweating out a hangover, then cleaning my entire house.
  • aaeros
    aaeros Posts: 157
    Options
    My daughter has her girls sleep over rave bday party tomorrow night. I'll be with my son camping.
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Mine is home prep work for the coming winter.
    Mow the lawn and trim it up
    Paint the deck as I just put up new railings and steps
    Put down mulch.

All great workouts to burn some calories.
  • MrsC2268
    Options
    Spending time with my hubby in Hershey, PA and some Fall shopping.:happy:
  • Jkmumma
    Jkmumma Posts: 254
    Options
    Look for a puppy! (well a rescue dog really but I like calling it a puppy. It'll probably be older than puppy)
  • johnlatv
    johnlatv Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    bachelor party
  • Jkmumma
    Jkmumma Posts: 254
    Options
    And oddly, I'll be driving through the city that the poster above me mentioned! Despite I think having forgotten to change my location when I moved on just about every social networking outlet, I moved out to the east coast, and live spitting distance from Hershey! (Poster above PREVIOUS not above this LOL)
  • alicia0416
    alicia0416 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I get to see my family for the first time in about a year.... They haven't seen me with my new hair or my weight loss...This is gonna be interesting and fun lol
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Renting a Harley Ultra Classic this weekend and my uncle and I and the wives are riding over to the Bighorns, then on to Yellowstone, down to the Tetons and then back home. Little fall road trip before the snow flies.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Tonight is date night with my husband. Dinner and then shooting pool.

Tomorrow he has to work, so I'll be doing things around the house like cleaning and laundry.

Sunday we have some grocery shopping to do and then we'll just hang out since that's the only full day we have together.
  • ashlielinn
    Options
    Sounds fun! I have a happy hour after work for my friend's Birthday tonight, working out, getting a new tattoo, a car show, and out with some friends tomorrow night, and watching football Sunday! Hurrrryyyyy up, 5pm! :)
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    Options
    Renting a Harley Ultra Classic this weekend and my uncle and I and the wives are riding over to the Bighorns, then on to Yellowstone, down to the Tetons and then back home. Little fall road trip before the snow flies.

Damn! That sounds like an awesome weekend! I have to head out West one day and ride!!! Have a great ride and be safe!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Tonight- watching a movie with the kids
    Tomorrow- boot camp, clean the house and then some shopping. Evening fire pit and wine.
    Sunday- Apple picking and then baking pies. And then trying really hard not to touch them.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I have my first mud run tomorrow. Woohoo!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Gettin' good and drunk tonight. Going to see my friend's movie tomorrow. Chill out on Sunday!
  • RLDeShazo
    RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Tonight after I get off work, going out to soccer practice from 6:30 to 7:30, then out to my mom's for a late dinner of her famous chicken tacos.
    Saturday, 9am soccer game, then watching the team I coached last season play at noon,then taking my niece to ref a game at 1:30. Some time after that, a date (haven't set a time yet). Then saturday night going out to the bar and maybe singing karaoke for the first time.
    Sunday, church in the morning, then another soccer game in the afternoon.
  • wholenewme03
    wholenewme03 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Tonight I'm doing research for a grad class, tomorrow I'm running a half marathon and doing grad homework, and Sunday I'm hoping to get some things done around my house in addition to writing lesson plans and practicing.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    I live my life right on the edge, rock and rool, 100% not quit, so this weekend is

Running tonight, tv, bed at 11. Tomorrow painting the sitting room and weights and sunday running and weights and maybe do the ironing

Beat that be-atches
  • OhLibra
    OhLibra Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Tonight - Football game
    Tomorrow - Zumba, Softball Practice, errands, and bon fire.
    Sunday - Birthday party.
  • The beautiful Carmen Carrera from RuPaul's Drag Race season 3 will be at a club in town tomorrow night, so I'm going to go to that and just hope that she gets naked because, well, it's Carmen.