Pictures after 5+ kg lost!

Options
Now I must be around 67-69 kg range. I still have quite a few more to lose, because my ideal goal weight is 56 kg. But I felt like sharing how I look now, because I feel like I look much better than I did. I've seen so many amazing success stories with people that look amazing and so much healthier and happier, so even though this isn't a major loss so far, I still thought I would share it with you all. So here you go :smile:

tumblr_mapczrBMZ91qd1j5o.jpg
tumblr_mapd0xyURL1qd1j5o.jpg

Replies

• hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Now I must be around 67-69 kg range. I still have quite a few more to lose, because my ideal goal weight is 56 kg. But I felt like sharing how I look now, because I feel like I look much better than I did. I've seen so many amazing success stories with people that look amazing and so much healthier and happier, so even though this isn't a major loss so far, I still thought I would share it with you all. So here you go :smile:

tumblr_mapczrBMZ91qd1j5o.jpg
    tumblr_mapd0xyURL1qd1j5o.jpg

P.S. I don't know how to post photos in forum post, so sorry about that. If someone could do it for me, I would be very grateful.
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    @hapoo100 Thank you very much!
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    and congrats!!! thank you for sharing!
  • shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Congrats, girl it doesn't look like you have too much left to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • HoneyBadgerVin
    Options
    Lookin' good :)
  • RitaSantoss
    Options
    bump
  • lr8812
    lr8812 Posts: 111
    Options
    great work, nice body, beautiful
  • SheilaN1976
    SheilaN1976 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    you look great!!!!!!!!
  • RitaSantoss
    Options
    thank you for you the comments you guys:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!