ZUMBA DVDS

Options
hi i am new to this and was wondering if anyone has considered using the zumba DVDs ??? I use the and the are so great and they are fun to do !!! i actually look forward to doing them , and i feel so good afterwards !!! i am down 54 lbs since mid April 2012 and have another 46 or more to go .....good luck to you all my thoughts and prayers are with you all !!!!

Replies

• stacyhall79
    Options
    I just bought the zumba exhilarate 7 dvd pack...so much fun! I also am going to go to my first real life zumba class tomorrow morning at my gym...kinda nervous...but excited too! Feel slightly more prepared since doing the workouts at home, maybe I won't look/feel so silly in public :)
  • awpeace
    Options
    Sounds fun! I just started doing a little bit of Zumba at home and I'm addicted!

It's great and so much fun to do - plus it's great for burning those calories.

I want to buy the DVD pack as well - Stacy, did you just to go the main website?
  • sweetd_cali
    sweetd_cali Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I bought a Zumba 7 DVD set off QVC last year. It came with weight sticks. Very fun! I should try them again.