Dear annoying person!!!

Options

Replies

• sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    If people don't like it... Why not just ignore it?

Because that would be boring. Kinda like not having sex is boring. BTW.....WTF don't you like to have sex OP?

It has to be with the right person lol!!!!

Well get on that! I want to better the world by encouraging people to have more sex. :tongue:
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options

Because that would be boring. Kinda like not having sex is boring. BTW.....WTF don't you like to have sex OP?

Well get on that! I want to better the world by encouraging people to have more sex. :tongue:

I'll do my part. Not the encouraging- but the sex for sure.
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    This site is more drama than weight loss -.-
  • sizzle92
    Options
    This site is more drama than weight loss -.-

No sweetie this SECTION is. Hence the name. ;)
  • Moofey2
    Moofey2 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    so much for this being a community...sorry every one is giving you **** girl. I have never had that happen to me before **knock on wood**

Hey, no skin off my back. *dusts off shoulders*
  • sizzle92
    Options

I knew I could count on you! :flowerforyou:
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Aren't we all here to enjoy a momentary break from the mean *kitten* people say to all of us about our weight? Must we all then jump on someone about their personality?

Guess this proves that fat people can be *kitten* too.
    I'll have you know my parents were married to each other!
  • R_Calvillo
    R_Calvillo Posts: 177 Member
    Options

Did you just say but sex?
  • TexasTroy
    TexasTroy Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    WOW, some of ya'll need to shove a doughnut down your throat and relax.. geez, lol.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options

I am equal opportunity. That's fine too.
  • Moofey2
    Options

BUTTSEX....

• sizzle92
    Options
    I do not like but sex. Or butt sex. Carrion.
  • Snitch1
    Snitch1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    wow y'all... If you don't like her posts.. simply ignore them.... a little kindness goes a long way.....why this need to jump all over someone???

^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^ Seriously, no one is forcing your mouse to click on the post, but YOU!!

Have a little understanding. We all have our bad day's, and she feels SAFE enough on this board to express her feelings.:ohwell:
    Geeze, when some of you lose a pound, we get to see picture after picture, ALL possible angles..and you bash her? :noway:
    Not understanding, but I also try really hard to stay away from the forums.

Just be KIND..It's FRIDAY, after all.:flowerforyou:

Blessings to all of you!
    Sister Nicolette
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Boy do you need a lot of attention, girl! Sheeeeshhhh...

Her attention posts are starting to get right up there with another attention *kitten* we all know.

I doubt it's really "attention getting" I just think she's trying to entertain people, some people enjoy trying to entertain others. She's just a bit younger so it doesn't reach everybody the same way.
  • Owsla135
    Owsla135 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Who are you people kidding?? You sit at your computer all day just waiting for someone to post something like this, so you can *kitten* down their throat.

There's probably some truth to this...

...but I'm not entirely convinced that poncho33 hasn't been sitting at his computer all day just waiting for everyone to post responses like this so he could post this.

Damn... Busted :grumble:

Just so we're clear, I have been sitting at my computer all day just waiting for everyone to post responses like this so poncho33 would post so I could post this in response.

(Glad that's done. Now I can finally go to lunch.)

I've actually been waiting for this convo all day just so I could quote it.
  • sizzle92
    Options
    wow y'all... If you don't like her posts.. simply ignore them.... a little kindness goes a long way.....why this need to jump all over someone???

^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^ Seriously, no one is forcing your mouse to click on the post, but YOU!!

Have a little understanding. We all have our bad day's, and she feels SAFE enough on this board to express her feelings.:ohwell:
    Geeze, when some of you lose a pound, we get to see picture after picture, ALL possible angles..and you bash her? :noway:

Blessings to all of you!
    Sister Nicolette

OMG are you a nun???? Please don't say I talk the way I do around here in front of a nun. I'm going to have enough explaining to do when I get up there already! :noway:
  • Moofey2
    Options

lol!

Blessings to all of you!
    Sister Nicolette

OMG are you a nun???? Please don't say I talk the way I do around here in front of a nun. I'm going to have enough explaining to do when I get up there already! :noway:
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Everybody here hates attention. That's why all those sexy profile pics keep showing up.

Wouldn't it be easier and perhaps more graceful to ignore a little harmless attention getting?
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Aren't we all here to enjoy a momentary break from the mean *kitten* people say to all of us about our weight? Must we all then jump on someone about their personality?

Guess this proves that fat people can be *kitten* too.
    I'll have you know my parents were married to each other!

THIS. Hahaa....
  • jjl0412
    jjl0412 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Who are you people kidding?? You sit at your computer all day just waiting for someone to post something like this, so you can *kitten* down their throat.

Yeeeeep! Ditto!