Just got back from vacation..need to get back on track?

Options
I need any motivation to get back on track with my exercise since I've gotten back I have yet to do one workout.

Replies

• Farmerj2000
    Farmerj2000 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    What are you waiting for? Go for a walk, hit the gym after work, find some stairs to climb. Anything to burn some cals. Are you atleast logging?
  • wendymaci
    wendymaci Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    What are you waiting for? Go for a walk, hit the gym after work, find some stairs to climb. Anything to burn some cals. Are you atleast logging?

^^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^
  • brainfreeze72
    brainfreeze72 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I found that I just had to get up and get moving. Just push yourself for a few days, at most a couple weeks. I've heard that it takes 2 weeks to form a habit and sometimes more to break it. I quit smoking and I recall it was about that time frame before the obsessive thought process released it's grip on me. I started walking at 5am every weekday and it wasn't long before I was feeling the urge to walk that 3 miles on Saturday mornings as well.

Is there someone, a friend or boyfriend or something that you can make a date with to go walking or to the gym with? If I have someone else planning on me being there I'm more likely to go. Mostly it's just my dogs but I know they'd miss it if I didn't take them on the usual 3 miles before locking them in the house for 9 hours a day.
  • bga008
    Options
    Yes! I am logging :) but, I'm still on my bad vacation eating habit. So, I'm trying to get everything back on track. Thanks for all the motivation, really want to walk after work.