Mr. And Ms. MFP Forums, 2012

Options
DetroitDarin
DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
Nominations? Which man and which woman most-motivates you; most exemplifies the spirit of the forum. Which man and which woman represent fitness, inside and out? Which man is second hottest (to me, of course :p ) and which woman is hottest based on their looks AND what you gleen from their personality? This isn't a 'who would you most-wanna lay' thread.

Replies

• Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    well other than you...

Mr. MFP Forum would go to

SideSteel,

I have many many MANY informed, lovely men in my list...but SideSteel really takes the cake with his informed forum posts. He takes the time to share his knowledge on a regular basis and he's VERY VERY smart....

That makes me incredibly lucky.

As for a lovely lady, I have many in my list that are awesome people, but I will have to think about which of them really contributes to the MFP Forums. While many of them are very informed and have lots of great advice when I post a need on my newsfeed, we ladies (at least the ones in my list) don't really post informational forum posts very often.

Lauren
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Mr MFP would have to be a toss up between...
    *TrueBlueBruin7, Chrisdavey, and 4theking
    All of them are very knowleagable, supportive and r-i-p-p-e-d.

Mrs MFP has to go to SPNLuver83. She started at about my body size and now has the future body I want. She has a youtube channel and always offers great advice.

Now if this was a I wanna-lay-em... lol....
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Dadruns aka Steve is a huge inspiration to me. Great runner and great supporter. He has talked me through my first 15k, always willing to lend his knowledge to his friends, and he just plain effing rocks.
  • cakelady69
    Options
    For motivates me male: Spartan_Maker. He is very supportive and his workouts really make you want to achieve more.

For motivates me female: usmcmp- she has been very supportive and helping me work through a new eating and workout routine.

Good looking man: Sidesteel! He has great posts, keeps you smiling and great ab's.

Truthfully, I have wonderful MFP friends. There are so many who are extremely supportive and caring. I <3 my MFP friends!
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    I can't possible nominate just one. I have gotten TERRIFIC advice from my Friend List. I love my MFP men. Are there women on here too? LOL