Guess what I saw?

Options
I went for my walk yesterday, without layers of snowgear on. It was the most beautiful day in PA. At one point I actually felt a warm breeze on my face. But, here's the best part. The ground here is still snow covered, except for the hills on the south side. At one hill, I came upon a whole flock of Robins digging for worms! Yes! Spring is coming! :happy:

Replies

• babyhippo
    babyhippo Posts: 247
    Options
    I went for my walk yesterday, without layers of snowgear on. It was the most beautiful day in PA. At one point I actually felt a warm breeze on my face. But, here's the best part. The ground here is still snow covered, except for the hills on the south side. At one hill, I came upon a whole flock of Robins digging for worms! Yes! Spring is coming! :happy:
  • alaskagal
    alaskagal Posts: 326
    Options

Promise?? I'm still up here in the frozen north....no robins or worms to be seen yet....sigh....:frown:
  • babyhippo
    babyhippo Posts: 247
    Options
    Isn't it funny how the grass is always greener on the other side. Alaska has always been my "dream vacation"! (except I would like to come in the summer, not now)
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Oh Yes! The robins are out in full force here in VA. We had a warm day yesterday and another one today, but with more wind. I love hearing the birds chirping. It's almost like they're encouraging us and telling us, SPRING IS COMING! Spring in my favorite season......