Home workouts with no videos?

Options
I have a couple fitness videos and I look on YouTube for them as well. But who here works out from home and doesn't use any video? I just wanted to know what exercises you do...I know a lot of people do crunches, leg lifts, kicks, jogging in place, arm lifts, squats... I want to write down a routine but I don't want to miss anything.

Replies

• KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Maybe try looking up on the web a good routine that could possibly work for you. Personally, I like videos or the gym. I found the Kinect and DDR are amazing for killing two birds (fun and exercise) with one stone.
  • SWilkins75
    SWilkins75 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    What's DDR?
  • drewbird911
    drewbird911 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    What's DDR?
    Dance Dance Revolution
  • drewbird911
    drewbird911 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Like like the Set's on Nerd Fitness.
    If you have Netflix they have work out (mostly pilaite (SP) videos.
    Don't forget the 30 Day Shred with Jillian.
    Finally walking is the best lowest impact exercise.
    Jogging, bike...
  • bizorra
    bizorra Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get in to working out at home. There are lots of home fitness circuits you can find online.
    - peanutbutterfingers is a blog, and she posts recipes and workouts
    - nerdfitness has some home circuit workouts
    - You are your own gym is a book I have perused, but not yet purchased. There's also a website and app.
    - There are some workout apps that are pretty neat.. so far I've downloaded workout trainer (based on recommendations here) but haven't really used it yet.

I also have a Kinect, which is fun. EA Active has a huge variety of workouts, which is fun!
  • thathockeychick23
    Options
    I workout at home but I use videos. I adore fitnessblender.com. If you do not want to use videos all the time, each of their workouts is written down, so you can print it out and follow it along that way.
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    There are lots of exercise videos on hulu.com
  • samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    crank up the music and DANCE!!!!!!!
  • pinkyleigh83
    pinkyleigh83 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Bodyrock.tv has lots of good videos. I got a lot of exercise ideas from there & will make up my own circuit or interval routine. Zuzana Light, on YouTube, used to be a bodyrock "trainer" but now has her own videos. Lots of good, tough moves from them!