Hi Im new!

I constantly struggle with my weight cause i LOVE mcdonalds and SWEETS!

Im looking for support to help me stop eating the junk food and fill up on the good stuff.

I have bad cravings for junk.

I am looking to lose my last 12 pounds and am stuck.

Hope to be of support to you guys also.

Thanks.

Replies

• You kinda look good in your pic
  • jothekid
    jothekid Posts: 230 Member
    Hey & Welcome!
    Feel free to add me..I'm on here everyday :) I'm on my 26th day of P90X and love to share progress :) g'luck!!
  • Not looking good but great man...:wink:
  • SusieGirlRN
    SusieGirlRN Posts: 104 Member
    WOW! You are rockin some awesome abs girl :smokin:

I am a Turbo Fire Junkie & love to give/receive encouragement ~ FR on its way :flowerforyou:
  • You can still do McDonald's, just in moderation. Once a week - I allow myself a cheeseburger and small fry. I gave up drinking soda when I got serious about this MFP thingie (3 months and counting!) - but I can get a big iced tea and it's almost as good! The side salad is very low cal as well. I've found that if I "cheat" and eat something not so good for me - it's just not as good as I remembered, and I feel sooooo guilty about it - just not worth it!!
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    I know your situation all too well, I have kicked the going to McD all the time. But I still have my bouts with sweets cravings, but I have found nice healthy substitutes. Feel free to add me as a MFP buddy to view my diary and get some support and motivation from me. Though your picture shows you looking very lean. Good luck.