Breast reduction/lift..... Anyone have one?

Options
I started my journey at 213 pounds at 5'5" and am now down to 158. At 213, I was a 40DDD+ (I'm sure I was bigger but I just stuffed them in LOL). After losing 55 pounds, I have only gone down band size to a 36DDD. I have noticed a lot of volume loss towards the top. I still have a ways to go. My initial goal is 140 and re-evaluate then. I'm hoping they will shrink down to at least a 36D. Question is, has anybody had to resort to a reduction/lift because they just would not shrink, even after getting to your goal? Do you regret it?

Replies

• amez1974
    amez1974 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I would like to hear experiences as well!
  • AnahitaCanDoIt
    Options
    Yes I'd like to get a lift but was told that I'd also need implants as after kids and feeding there is very little 'meat' left and if I got all the excess skin cut off I'd be a 34B and I'm a 34DD now.
    I'd like to get down to my goal weight and fitness level adn then I'm all about it!
  • AuntieKT
    AuntieKT Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I have always had large breasts and I always thought (even before I had a real weight problem) that some day I would get a reduction...that is until I became a mammographer. No, I haven't had this surgery myself, but I have seen the "after" of many women who have had breast surgery and at least for me, it has made me not want to ever go down that road myself. Like most people will tell you, it is a personal decision that you have to make for yourself and I know lots of women that have had breast surgery and love it. They feel so much better about themselves and just all around more confident in life. All of these women look great with their clothes on. I just think that the amount of scarring that most women have and how they look afterwards is not worth it for me to have smaller, perkier breasts. Good Luck to you and PLEASE make whatever decision is best for you. This is just my own person opinion on what I would do for myself.