60 Pounds Gone! (with pic)

Options
2»

Replies

• ljc73
    ljc73 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It's so crazy how even though I saw the scale go down and my clothing sizes went down, this was what finally made me happy with the progress. And I came across that old picture by accident yesterday...but i'm so glad I did!
  • levstein
    Options
    You look fantastic. Photos show how you look to other people. When we look down at our bodies we are not seeing the true picture. Most of us would admit to hating looking at ourselves in a full-length mirror but as the weight comes off it gets a bit easier to do so. Well done.
  • msdani12
    msdani12 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look fantastic! Keep it up!
  • emilyerose
    Options
    Babe, don't ever doubt your progress if you're seeing results like this...! You go miss Amazing!!
  • beautsarah
    beautsarah Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You look fab-ulousssssss!!!
  • LizJ08
    LizJ08 Posts: 127
    Options
    Wow, great job! You look great!
  • mamabare3
    Options
    Way to go. An encouragement to those of us just beginning the journey of enormous weight loss
  • christchick7
    christchick7 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I want to say that you look like a regal princess-a young woman who is slowly but steadily coming into her own. This is incredible and
    very inspiring! 60 pounds gone-you go!
  • ljc73
    Options
    I want to say that you look like a regal princess-a young woman who is slowly but steadily coming into her own. This is incredible and
    very inspiring! 60 pounds gone-you go!

Thanks! But I'm not so young :) Will be 40 in January!
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Just beautiful. I hope you are happy. Keep going and don't limit yourself. I lost 60 as well, but I'm done now. So happy for you because I know how it feels. Nothing else like it. Congratulations!
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! HOT MAMA! Your gorgeous! Congratulations on your success!
  • FitXnX50
    FitXnX50 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Now I see the difference and am so happy!
    At last, you join the rest of us. Congratulations! I read your photo from left to right at first; aren't you glad it goes the other way?
  • ljc73
    Options
    Now I see the difference and am so happy!
    At last, you join the rest of us. Congratulations! I read your photo from left to right at first; aren't you glad it goes the other way?

Haha. Yes. I guess I should have put them in the other order!
  • time2shine29
    time2shine29 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    WOW! Be proud of your accomplishments and accept the big difference. Your photos look like mother and daughter pictures. You have inspired me and motivated me. Thank you and a huge congratulations to you.
  • kimberly3818
    kimberly3818 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You sound like me. I see it in my pic but I do not see it in the mirror. You look great

129337.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • rmf626
    Options
    You are beautiful in both pics. :) Great job on the weight loss!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!