What # do you never want to see on the scale again?

Options
GeekGirl23
GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
I know everytime I jump on the scale I am totally expecting to see 340's or 330's even though I'm 30 lbs lighter now that fear sometimes creeps up...

What's the # you never want to see again?

Replies

• PaulW2MD
    PaulW2MD Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    322...my heaviest weight from a few years ago
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    unfortunately this has come true for me :( i never wanted to be above the 200's again but Im working on getting back down
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    The number 4.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Every time I hit a 10 lb milestone, I never wanna go back. Like when I hit 169, I vowed never to see 170 again. Then never 160, or 150...just last week, I hit 139 lbs on my scale for the first time since before my son was born (he's almost 6!) and I never wanna be in the 140s again (you know, unless I'm like super pregnant or something, but not under normal life circumstances).

That may earn me a lot of "what do you know about being fat" or "I'd kill to be in the 140s" comments, but that's my reality. I'm 5'3" with a very small frame, and I never wanna let myself treat my body badly enough that I become overweight again.
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    I never want to see anything higher than 130. Ever. Not 150. Or 160. Or 180.

I enjoy being fit and active. Being able to run. Not getting winded going up a flight of stairs. Not being in pain all the time.
  • LuisZav
    LuisZav Posts: 197
    Options
    If I was 370lbs again, I wouldn't know how to take it..I'd go nuts!
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    If I was 370lbs again, I wouldn't know how to take it..I'd go nuts!

Seriousy you look AMAZING!!! and yeah I have that feeling still everytime I step on... which probably holding in my breath adds oz's right ha ha.. Good job though!
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I never want to see anything over 120 again.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    16anything...and frankly, i'll be relieved to be out of the 150s too! just 2.5# to go!
  • Brianna716
    Brianna716 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I never want to be in the 150s again. I'm only 5'2" with practically no muscle so 150s is not at all flattering on me.
  • wessecg
    wessecg Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    What BMFMeredith said. When I got under 180, I said good-bye to it. When I get under 170 I will say goodbye to it. All the way to the 150's, I will say goodbye to the 160s. I'd like to be in the 130's again, but I will be thrilled with the 140's. I'm 5'8 with a very very petite frame - but I'm also 53.
  • McLifterPants
    McLifterPants Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Coming from the perspective of never having been hugely overweight (I *thought* I had 30-35 lbs to lose) my scale weight no longer matters to me, because I understand that as I recompose my body and build muscle, I'm going to weigh more even as I get smaller. Instead I'll say, I never want to have to buy anything larger than a size 6 again... unless it's in a brand that runs really tiny ;-)
  • JessigirlJb
    Options
    Im finally below 160 and i will never go back!!!
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    Anything above 160!
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    180, my highest was 224 but 180 would prob freak me right out
  • fattypattybinger
    Options
    160 I have said that 3 times when I got in the 150ish this time I mean business. It is getting easier to count calories. Even when I want to binge amazing I can figure out how many chips to grab, how many tbsp peanut butter.
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I will never weigh over 300lbs again. I managed to drop ten pounds in the first two weeks of trying to get myself back under and I absolutely refuse to ever be that heavy again.
  • redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    160 I have said that 3 times when I got in the 150ish this time I mean business. It is getting easier to count calories. Even when I want to binge amazing I can figure out how many chips to grab, how many tbsp peanut butter.

THIS
  • newmanmb463
    newmanmb463 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I never want to see a weight starting with a 3 again. I've been over 300 pounds (as high as 350 2 years ago) for the past 15 years. Now I'm finally down in the 270s, and hope I can eventually get down to about 200.
  • Zenyehtta
    Zenyehtta Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    155! I know it's not quite as high as some of the others but I still never want to see it again. Though my goal is to get to 120 with muscles I'm not just how much I'll actually weigh in the end. But being 5'3 I don't think I should even weigh 150 with muscle!