Friday night, alcohol time yay!

Options

Replies

• lesliev523
    lesliev523 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Cruzan Pineapple rum with Arizona Diet Green Tea..... it is tropical, relatively low cal, and delicious!

That sounds really good!! I may have to give that a try one of these days! :)

I too agree!

Oh it is delicious! And I usually just do a half a shot per drink, so less than 50 calories a drink, because the tea is zero calories.
  • OhLibra
    OhLibra Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Beer for me - Sweetwater IPA. Cheers!:drinker:
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Cruzan Pineapple rum with Arizona Diet Green Tea..... it is tropical, relatively low cal, and delicious!

Humour me what`s in it to make it low cal?? But sounds yummy!

1 oz is 69 calories!

mmmmm give me the recipe :)
  • Kamnikar64
    Kamnikar64 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Wine and whine night was on Weds this week, but there is still a glass and a half left of the Trader Joe Cabernet. Going to finish that, no sense in wasting wine!
  • atxdee
    atxdee Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    im not drinking tonite but maybe tomorrow can have a lil glass of white wine :)
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Cruzan Rum buckets, my favorite bar makes them and they are SO fabulous :drinker:
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    VODKA and coke zero! It will be like it never happened!
  • debgetzfit
    Options
    These sound delicous!
  • Lotusstarr
    Lotusstarr Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin beer is just that beer made with a Pumpkin flavor to it... FALL is here! It's typically seasonal :) You can buy it, or you can find a home brewer.... :)

http://www.ratebeer.com/findbeer.asp

I use this site to find beers sometime. Just type in pumpkin in the search field
  • benne1992
    Options
    Sam Adams makes a pumpkin ale and so does Blue Moon, I think. It's beer with a pumpkin flavoring. Very good, the Sam Adams Pumpkin Ale is the best. I love it.
  • MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Woohoo bring on the booze!

I'll be sipping on one (or maybe two) of these lovely cocktails made with Mango flavored rum. http://www.skinnymixes.com/skinny-daiquiri-low-calorie-pina-colada-drink-mixers.php
  • jzrharv
    jzrharv Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    The USS CokeZero, under the command of Capt. Morgan, is leaving dry dock and setting sail tonight.
  • Erica_G2012
    Options
    Tonight will be diet cream soda with some rum... num, num nummmmmmmm it's actually almost drink time! I drink it for the um, medicinal qualities.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Stoli vanilla and diet A&W. Three drinks is less than 200 cals and I'm a buzzy girl. Gotta wait until after my workout though.
  • bluelena
    bluelena Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm sure I'll get into something! I may pick up some wine on the way home from work, or some Abita beers.

OOH, I have the stuff at home to make Pimms Cups. Maybe I'll do that!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin Ale (never tried before) and a Guinness Stout to celebrate hubby's birthday! Yay!!

it's really good!

Some. Blue Moon's is good. Some Micro brews are bitter and very pumkin-y. Not that warm spicey kind..
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Miller64 time
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    BEER!! after the week I had!
  • Erica_G2012
    Options
    Surprising

The other day I went to lunch. I said to the waittress, "do you have shock top" she says, "Yes we do!", I say "yay", she brings said *shock top*... I take a sip... wtf.. "what is wrong with my shock top?"... "Oh, that's the pumpkin ale," says another waitress...

it wasn't bad, I just wasn't expecting it... and I don't think I'll have it again. I hate it when the universe tries to be my mom and makes me taste things I don't really want to taste.
    Will someone tell me what pumpkin beer is????
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    Not tonight but tomorrow night I'm cracking open a nice bottle of local Cab or Pinot...can't decide. Love my weekly Vino/Vent night with hubby. :)