30DS results (pics!)

Options
I'm not sure there is much of a visible difference but in the after pics, I can fit into a size 8 jeans which i'm wearing in the pic (and I definitely couldn't before!).

30dsresultsfrontrz_zpsabbbf3fe.jpg

30dsresultssiderz_zps1d951a4e.jpg

and here are my stats from before I started and today (i still have 3 more days before I finish it too but I thought i'd post this now :happy: )

SW: 158 CW: 152 - have lost 6lbs

Then Waist: 36.5 Now: 30.5 - 6 inches

Then Hips: 38.5 Now: 34.5 - 4 inches

Then Arms: 13.5 Now: 12 - 1.5 inches

Then Legs: 23.5 Now: 20.5 - 3 inches

Then Bust: 39 Now: 35.5 - 4 inches

- Fixed the photo size now :D

Replies

• seeleylakegirl
    seeleylakegirl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Incredible!!! You look great :) I was thinking about doing this program also, looks like it is well worth it
  • unlocke
    unlocke Posts: 149
    Options
    Great job!! I can tell the difference.
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I did Day 1 today after seeing another thread (the 6-pack in 6 weeks thread). It was actually more difficult than I thought it would be but I love the pace! I usually start and never finish the video programs (I have the attention span of a squirrel) but with a 30 day finish line and results like yours I think I'll stick with it! I'm trying to drop the leftover flab from pregnancy and get in shape to do p90x! :-)
  • pinkyleigh83
    pinkyleigh83 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    What great results! Way to finish all 30 days! You look great, I see a big difference! :)
  • cckellympls
    cckellympls Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Good for you! i can see the difference but more importantly i am sure you can feel the difference!!! Way to go super woman!!!
  • DoingItForME724
    DoingItForME724 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Great job! Very noticable!
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Good for you! i can see the difference but more importantly i am sure you can feel the difference!!! Way to go super woman!!!

Thank you so much! :heart: yes i do feel really good - and i'm proud i have almost finished it! :)
  • thethingirlinside
    Options
    Awesome ,well.done ,
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Those are awesome losses!!
  • sc0418
    sc0418 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is awesome! I have had this DVD for over a year now and have never made it through all the way. It's very inspirational to read posts with people that have had results like this. I'm planning on taking all my measurements tonight and starting the shred again. Hopefully I can stay motivated this time! :)
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I don't know how I missed this when you posted it; I feel like an a-hole friend for never commenting to tell you that you look GREAT and you did a FANTASTIC job!
  • lookgreatfast
    lookgreatfast Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    did you only to the 30ds or add some other activity to it?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!