call it what it is...

Options
124»

Replies

• LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    LOL OP I feel the same way about those threads.

I don't wanna be a downer though.

Would like an honest rating out of curiosity, but I am sure people will always be nice and bump it up more than it really is.

Normally I just don't post in them.

And for this thread "OP is GAWJESS".

EDIT: ^^ You are GAWJESS too!

Hi! Thanks! So in all honesty, according to my taste, I would give you an 8 or 9...that is the thing with rating though, every one has a different opinion and likes different things....So that is my honest to goodness, no fluff opinion....and WAY TO FREEKIN GO on the transformation! You have done a great job...just for reference if you wanna know, I would have probably said you were a 3 or 4 (for me) in that before picture! You look great now......oh and just another FYI...I hardly ever give a 1 or a 10.....I don't like extremes or definite statements like always, never, the best and such...so that 8-9, for me, is dang near perfect! Hope that helps!
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I wanted to start a "rate the ugly person above you" and

"Whats wrong with the person above you" and a

"you know you want to punch the person above you- but why" thred.................but that would be wrong i guess.:flowerforyou: jk

I was rating people 3 and 5 on my "grinch the thred day" and people went of on me for honestly telling the truth on MY opinion.
    how can I tell the truth if the same stupid/ugly people keep commenting................huh.........and giving a 7-10 on a 1 or a 3......come on!!!(in my Jim Carey voice)
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    Tell it like it is OP!
    Navywife nice Tattoos!
    Oh and Me me please i am an attention *kitten*.

well Jessegirl, I cant see any of your other pictures, but I love this one! You are super pretty and the overall picture is really amazing:)
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    I cannot continue my weight loss journey unless i know a married woman in Texas finds me attractive, or a complete stranger can look at my empty profile and say she can date me

LOL!! Yes. Well then we must tell you right away that you are lookin great! So please continue your weight loss now
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Been called an attention *kitten* more than once....so ME
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Me I require some attention today
  • LaSutopia
    Options

"you know you want to punch the person above you- but why" thred.................but that would be wrong i guess.:flowerforyou: jk

I was rating people 3 and 5 on my "grinch the thred day" and people went of on me for honestly telling the truth on MY opinion.
    how can I tell the truth if the same stupid/ugly people keep commenting................huh.........and giving a 7-10 on a 1 or a 3......come on!!!(in my Jim Carey voice)

This! Yes this is how i feel often...I know if I tell the truth, that dude I think you are a 3 that I will just get jumped all over....so I either just leave or keep refreshing until I can honestly give "the person above me" a 8-10...it's retarded.
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    Been called an attention *kitten* more than once....so ME

um...yes! You are hot!
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    Me I require some attention today

you are adorable and I LOVE that purple shirt... I think your best picture is the one in the pink shirt cause it is the least "over your head" shot. Those are fun but you are beautiful and the over the head shot kinda hides your face more...try a more strait forward shot...you have nothing to hide:)
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    :love:

This! Yes this is how i feel often...I know if I tell the truth, that dude I think you are a 3 that I will just get jumped all over....so I either just leave or keep refreshing until I can honestly give "the person above me" a 8-10...it's retarded.

YOU SAID RETARDED.........................I LOVE YOU! thats my favorite non-PC word.
  • Pauline3290
    Options
    Me - please!!
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    Me - please!!

wow pauline, you are foxy! :)
  • MandaLee8908
    MandaLee8908 Posts: 1,353 Member
    Options
    LOL OP I feel the same way about those threads.

I don't wanna be a downer though.

Would like an honest rating out of curiosity, but I am sure people will always be nice and bump it up more than it really is.

Normally I just don't post in them.

And for this thread "OP is GAWJESS".

EDIT: ^^ You are GAWJESS too!

Awww shucks...thanks! You look great...props on the awesome transformation! you should be beating the ladies off with a stick!

And thank you to the OP! You're a hottie yourself! I love this thread LOL!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I couldn't resist... @imarunner8908...

my god you are the cutest ever! Love the hair and smile!
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    Me, I think. Am I worthy of attention? Maybe don't answer that...

Yes you certainly are! You look great. Love the bike gear! I would like to see eyes, cause I like eyes :) but other wise you are doing super awesome! and you are making spandex look hot lol!

Aw, shucks (blushing). Now I feel all warm and fuzzy. Do another one!