Hello All From Indiana

Options
First off thank you for reading this. A little about myself. I am a 54 year old male who had lost 30 - 40 pounds after I refused to go up another size in pants. I have had health problems the last few years and any guesses who gained the weight back?

I am now recovering from surgery, off work for a few more weeks, and just today got the treadmill back out and started it again.

I am doing the slowest speed on it and managed 10 minutes today.

I just really need support considering I am trying to hurry up and gain my strength and endurance back so I can go back to work in a few weeks.

My goal is to loss at least 15lbs and get to 200 lbs. I am desperately trying to keep my weight gain no more than 215 and I never want to go back up to 230-240lbs.

I know that some may think 10 lbs is nothing, well it is to me and the battle is controlling myself while not at work. Plus I had quit smoking on Jan 18th, 2010, after 39 years and that helped with me gaining 30+ lbs.

My weakness? Peanut Butter, When I do still crave for a cigarettee I eat butterscotch candy like its free..and I mean one after the other.

I just need support and will gladly support others also. I am not sure if supporting each other is just for this site and or can carry over to facebook or not. If we can do a facebook thing that would be best. As I am on that alot while not working keeping an eye on my girls...lol..Please let me know if we can add each other to facebook if allowed,

I do not add people out of the blue because I work in a prison the last 24 years and safety of people is my first concern but if people would like to add me or chat I would love to hear from you.

Thank you for reading this and even if I hear nothing back. Remember you can do it, and we wil do it.

Paul
Greencastle, Indiana