Options

Replies

• devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    Initials and month/day of birth
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Pretty self explanatory. We hope to move to Hawaii when my husband retires (in 2,013 days) & until then, I will dream about living there.
  • Krers
    Krers Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Mine's what my friend and I call Kris from EXO-M (band) when we see derpy pictures of him. (Which happens very often)
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I was having trouble thinking if a screen name when Queen came on the radio. I'm not particularly "Fat-Bottomed", my chunk is pretty proportionate!
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I dream of a time when I had a backyard filled with Lilacs. It was a happy time filled with love, warmth, and goodness. When my world was whole and everyone was together. Those were the views of life as a child, and I miss it every day.

That time has long since passed... but the beauty of those memories haunt me.

Hence, LilacDreamer.
  • bowseramanda
    bowseramanda Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Established in 1998 while bowling and someone said we were together so much we might as well have one name.

Husbands name: Dan +
    My name: Amanda+
    Number in the month we were married =

together we became: Danda22

we made the combining of names popular way before brangelina and tomkat lol
  • honda_k2
    Options
    my beautiful motorbike - Honda 750/4 K2 model, she always brings smile to my face, got to love the 70's bikes:smile:
  • ChapinaGrande
    ChapinaGrande Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Chapina=what Guatemalans call themselves and I consider myself an honorary Guatemalan since I married a chapin

Grande=At 5'10, I'm a good head taller than my sweet chapin and most other Guatemalans for that matter. No matter how much weight I lose, I'll always be a chapina grande. :)
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    One= one
    Day= day
    ill= I'll
    Be=be
    A= a
    Milf= milf

Because one day I'll be a milf.
  • mmmyotwnz
    mmmyotwnz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Um, mine is part of my ancient email address....back in the day(1994) of new household computers and my very first Compuserve internet account.

Basically is it broken to Mommy of twins. Obviously i have had twins, identical boys....but I had another boy and a girl, so they kind of got left out of that one.

Now they are all grown up and make fun of my name(don't care) It is how my friends email me....but since it's been on another network provider for so so long. My spam account is high every single day, plus I delete half of the stuff that comes in the inbox. I can't seem to break down and delete the account even if I do have a 'grown up professional email now"
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    dragonldy is a name I have always used..because I love and collect dragon statues and things and I am a lady so I added them together..:flowerforyou:
    I have a domain name as well with dragon in it.. I had a website for gifts and things I called it Purple Dragons Gifts and Things.. I don't have it no more cuz it was to much work right now to keep up with..If any of you are my friends on Facebook you will see my dragon picture from my website.
  • Frozen300
    Frozen300 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    8 month winters, and I got myself a black 2012 Chrysler 300 S, that I love.
  • bowseramanda
    bowseramanda Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    One= one
    Day= day
    ill= I'll
    Be=be
    A= a
    Milf= milf

Because one day I'll be a milf.
    hmmm. well now, there's one way to set those standards high. LOL. :ohwell:
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Vevvie has been my nickname for 20 years. When I was in college, I was a nanny and the 2yo had trouble speaking and all of his 'S' words came out with a 'V' sound. My name is Stephanie, so I was Vevvie. It's what my husband calls me to this day.
  • areufnkiddingme
    areufnkiddingme Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    self explanatory, yeah?
  • __Sneakers__
    Options
    I love sneakers
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    I have 8 kids. They are crazy...like their mommy! lol
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    i shank skulls.

also, those with long-*kitten* screen names....i never woulda known there was more to it, as they dont appear in their entirety in the forums.
  • Crayvn
    Crayvn Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    i think mine is fairly self explanatory? :)
  • Valleydachs
    Options
    Valley=my all time favorite show (60's western The Big Valley)
    Dachs=dachshund---my favorite breed of dog