MEN.....are women in uniform sexy??

FireMama_24
FireMama_24 Posts: 169 Member
I am just wondering what the mens take is on women in uniforms...................I know how most women feel about men in uniform :love: Just want to get your take on this subject.

Replies

• FireMama_24
    BUMP
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Your best bet would be to ask civilian men, because military men know the situation behind military women.

The majority of military girls are SURROUNDED by military men. So they generally earn a type of stigma.

Thereby, as a vet, not necessarily.

I ultimately went by individual basis though :)
  • FireMama_24
    Well honestly any uniform, be it military, firefighter, EMT, police officer, etc.
  • Metspride129
    Metspride129 Posts: 122 Member
    i think women without uniforms on are sexy.....without any clothing to be precise
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    YES
    more so for caregivers like nurses and doctors, but also police. And this one time, at Band Camp...oh never mind.
    A feminine woman in military uniform is equally hot, but for those that wear a uniform as their masculinity and to prove they can be just like a man, uh, not so much.
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    I'm going with the popular response..... YES, they are sexy in uniform........ but far sexier OUT of uniform!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,226 Member
    those sexy uniforms are great
  • Clarissia_Nicole
    Clarissia_Nicole Posts: 79 Member
    I know I love a man in uniform! I'm aware that that's not the question, but just sayin.... :P
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Would glasses and a skirt suit with heels be considered a uniform for therapists because every single time I dress professionally for anything whether it is work related or not people seem to know that I am a therapist (almost). It's weird
  • FireMama_24
    OH trust me I work with men in uniform and I think DAAAAMMMMMNNNN a lot. But I just don't voice it.
  • anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Security officer uniform, guys seem to like it. :p
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    I don't feel sexy in my uniform. And I don't try to be a man. The profession is definitely a man's profession, as it should be. They have the size and as much as I try (with knowing tactics, techniques, martial arts, etc) SIZE does matter, and the guys are 3 times bigger than me. I carry my end of the log in keeping up with skills and such, but no way my 5'1" frame is going to intimidate anyone. Although lately people see the veins in my arms and step back and say they won't mess with me. LOL The most intimidating I'll ever be is in a good position with my Wilson 1911 pointed at someone (and I am one the the best shots at my dept even under stress). I have my own unique set of skills for situations and usually it involves more brain power and negotiating skills, but I add a lot of value especially when teamed up with others. I get along with the guys because they know I'm not trying to be a guy.

sheriff2_zps1ac78790.jpg

sheriff_zps991764b7.jpg
  • californiagirl2012
    Oh I forgot to mention. My husband is a Sheriff and now he looks darn good in his uniform! I love him anyway, but I love him in his uniform! Even with his salt and pepper hair he gets hit on all the time.. LOL
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    <---- Does that count?
  • One look at your photos in uniform and I shrunk. I felt like you're going to arrest me.. :( Without the uniform.. women without anything on... yesssssss.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    I asked my husband what he thought and he said it depends on the woman. If a woman looks sexy in civilian clothes she's probably gonna look sexy in her uniform, too. I think part of what would make many men feel attracted to a woman in uniform would be the confidence she expresses. A uniform gives one a sense of authority and competance. It makes sense that secure guys who aren't threatened by assertive and/or confident women would love it.
  • californiagirl2012
    One look at your photos in uniform and I shrunk. I felt like you're going to arrest me.. :( Without the uniform.. women without anything on... yesssssss.

Oh no. :( Well the bullet proof vest is not very becoming on a female. LOL
  • No, not at all (generally).
  • kevie1021
    kevie1021 Posts: 543 Member
    Security officer uniform, guys seem to like it. :p
    Yeah, I think thats hot too. ;)
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Would glasses and a skirt suit with heels be considered a uniform for therapists because every single time I dress professionally for anything whether it is work related or not people seem to know that I am a therapist (almost). It's weird

thats the hottest look imo