-30, 20 to go!

Options
hi everyone! my name is nicole. i'm 21 year old college student from wv. i just stumbled upon this site and it seems like it has a lot of good resources as well as a pretty cool community :) back in april i weighed in at 194 and decided i was going to finally do what i always wanted to do, but made excuses for not doing it: lose 50 lbs. i lost 30 lbs and am currently at 164. however, i've reached a bit of a plateau recently and i've been really struggling to make any headway on these last 20 lbs...i've pretty much been teeter-tottering between 163-165 for the past month. this week i've been trying extremley hard-went back to counting calories, which i stopped doing once i got a feel of how many calories were in my regular foods and just started estimating. i weigh myself every week on tuesday and i'm hoping to be at 162 this upcoming tuesday. anyway, i just thought i would join here for motivation & support, not sure if i will use the calorie counter and all that stuff or not. but i'd like to have the chance to talk to some like-minded people and also hear some of your stories :)