Finally committed

Options
Hey there! Guess I'll start by introducing myself. My name's Ashlee. I'm here for extra support on my road to a healthy body. =]

I'm definitely need motivation and I'm hoping to find some here so please add me and be my support! I'm constantly surrounded by people with extremely poor eating habits. My roommates are all overweight and our house is always full of junkfood. I'm getting better at temptation though! Then I go to my parents on the weekend so they can visit my son and they are even worse. My mom is a horrible crash dieter with bad habits.

I need to be healthy for me and my son. I have the energy to work out even after working all day, but I'm really bad with making excuses not to go so I need y'all to kick my butt in gear.

If I could lose some more weight, tone up, and feel more comfortable with myself, then I would totally join some summer league sports teams =] So that's my overall goal, to get back into sports.

Rambling now.
TL; DR
Add me and motivate me.
kbye

Replies

• djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    I love sports and I will support to the fullest...you commit...I commit add me