What is your weakness?!

Options

Replies

• martha1514
    Options
    I can't have any pies, cakes, brownies, or other desserts lying around my house or I will eat them and I will make up a really good excuse why I should eat them!
  • AliciaStinger
    AliciaStinger Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    If we're talking about things that you ABSOLUTELY CANNOT WALK PAST WITHOUT EATING...mine is probably garlic bread. It doesn't matter how full I am; if I smell garlic bread, that's what I'm eating. My self-control also tends to fly out the window around any Entenmann's cake...which also means milk.
  • moondancer2010
    moondancer2010 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Ice cream and sweets. Especially cookies or brownies or cake... Or, um. Oh hell, anything sweet that's not a candy bar. Strange thing is, I don't like regular chocolate bars, like the Hershey Bars and stuff. Yuck on those! lol
    And Nutella. So good on my toast in the morning.
  • martha1514
    Options
    Yummy cheese and smoked meats. And when you have THAT combo, ya gotta have red wine. Call it a weakness.

Call it tasty!
  • JoylynnAroundthebend
    Options
    Coke and chocolate, basically sugar in general. Once I start, I cannot stop.
  • AliciaStinger
    AliciaStinger Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Crisps (potato chips) and Nutella, but not together XD

Don't knock it until you try it. I've found the strangest combinations are great together. As soon as I read crisps and Nutella, I was thinking..... Then I tried it. AMAZING!! If you like the whole salty-sweet thing. Probably not a good thing that I discovered this....:ohwell:

Sadly, you're not the first person on here to discover this. I was trying to come up with a new flavor for potato chips and I love salty/sweet combos...well, Nutella and Lays aren't bad together.
  • martha1514
    Options
    If we're talking about things that you ABSOLUTELY CANNOT WALK PAST WITHOUT EATING...mine is probably garlic bread. It doesn't matter how full I am; if I smell garlic bread, that's what I'm eating. My self-control also tends to fly out the window around any Entenmann's cake...which also means milk.

Aaahhh! heaven!
  • atownw
    Options
    fruity candy- like SKITTLES!!
  • anniebonnie
    anniebonnie Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Almond croissants</3...
  • HolsDoinIt
    HolsDoinIt Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    my weakness is Chinese food and potato wedges... love them..
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Ice cream.
    Chocolate.
    Hummus.
    Food.
    Buffets.
    Oreos.
    Fried oreos.
    Fried food.
    Fries.
    Everything I can't cook myself (because I can't cook).
  • BanffBrooke2012
    Options
    My weakness is so much lol. Right now it's cookies- there are ALWAYS free cookies at my work and I walk by them several times an hour. I have already have 2 today!!! I hate it. Somedays I will have 1 or non but then others I want so many!!! Chocolate hates me
  • nothingwithoutHim
    nothingwithoutHim Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter
    Diana Ross and the Supremes albums
    Baked oatmeal
    Cloud staring on a hot day
    When my mind says "lets go work out" and my body says "girl, this couch is comfortable"
    Dancing spontaneously in the living room
    My little brother's smile

Why not ask what our strengths are instead?
  • AmericanCowboy76
    AmericanCowboy76 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Women in cowboy hats who love kids, love God and have freckles.
  • rachelerwin
    rachelerwin Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Mashed potatoes and gravy.
  • rbear713
    rbear713 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    My top 5 weaknesses: 1)Coffee 2)My wifes Mac and Cheese 3)Coffee 4)Coffee 5)I almost forgot - COFFEE!!!
  • FitFlipRunner
    FitFlipRunner Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Double or triple chocolate brownies right out of the oven... With a scoop of ice cream on top... Damn it now I want some! LOL!
  • elizabethis
    elizabethis Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    chips, definitely......try not to have them around the house.....
  • lozangulies
    Options
    My weakness if chocolate, I can't go a day without eating it but its all in modoration.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    red-heads.