Terrible Movies!

Options
2»

Replies

• Platypusimus
    Platypusimus Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Okay here is a classic that is also BAD: Barbarella,

I didn't even have the patience to finish it. But it was in the Netflix "recently watched" that my boyfriend and I share. Apparently he had watched it recently, so I figured I should give it a go.

Hah!
  • fififox
    fififox Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Titanic.

It sank as fast as the ship.....actually faster. I was looking forward to a really great historical account and instead all you got was a load of lame drivel.
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Aeon Flux...I hated that movie Charlese Theron totally ruined it. She looks and acts nothing like the MTV cartoon character- I still want my money back....where was Angelina Jolie when we needed her.
  • amanda_ataraxia
    amanda_ataraxia Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    The Golden Compass
  • Platypusimus
    Platypusimus Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I also HATED Napoleon Dynamite. i didn't get what everyone loved about it.

Felt the same way the first time I seen it but gave it one more shot, now I love it. I get it.

I saw it in theatres with my boss at the time and some of my coworkers. O_o My boss loved it, I had more fun watching him laugh than watching the movie.
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Ditto about Napolean Dynamite- glad I'm not the only one who didn't 'get' it!!

Me too. I kept thinking, why does everyone think this movie is so awesome? They'd totally make fun of this kid too......

mine would be:
    Monkeybone
    and Catch me if you Can did it have to go on forever??
    I didn't really care for Inception either...

I'm sure there are more.
  • CyeRyn
    CyeRyn Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    House of 1000 Cats. 3/4's of the movie I swear was of the guy in a helicopter scouting for some girl. It was a hoooorrible movie.
  • vanessamcinnis
    vanessamcinnis Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Twilight.. I only seen the first one and that was enough for me...My buddy Matt and I wanted to see what all the talk was about, after the movie was over we both agreed that was a waste of our time haha. I remember I told some girls in my class my opinion and one girl got really offended at me, and started talking trash about my favorite show Sons of Anachy! It's not a movie, but it's the best show out there...Get into it!
  • renamarie77
    renamarie77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Jack and Jill was pretty bad. Tried to watch Cowboys and Aliens and I only got like 5 mins in and I'm a HUGE Olivia Wilde fan...
  • Nine.

Marion Cotillard was literally the only good thing about that movie. And I love musicals! But that movie was just baaaaaad.

(I still own it, though. I think that says a lot about me as a Marion fan.)
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Anything by James Cameron with the exception of Aliens.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Love and Other Drugs - I saw way too much of Anne Hathaway naked and Jake Gyllenhaal trying to act straight.

Wanted - I hate this movie. It's dumb. Mediocre guy becomes un-mediocre by going through extraordinary situations that no one else will ever go through, only to destroy it all, have his journey be pointless and then goes back to being mediocre.

Knowing - Fvck you Nick Cage.

2012 - Almost as bad as Knowing. Except for I turned it off.

Also, not a huge fan of Mean Girls.
  • THE SOCIAL NETWORK.

I kept waiting for something to HAPPEN. It never did.
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Anything by M Night Shyamalan.

^^^YES!!!!!

...and Pootie Tang.
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Usually I like Johnny Depp movies, but I couldn't make it through The Rum Diary. Painful, just painful.

I walked out of The Producers....and I usually like musicals.