Fitbit...is it worth it?

Options
I'm considering purchasing one in the future, but I would like to know what others think about it.

Replies

• AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I went with a heart rate monitor personally. The fitbit just seems like a really expensive pedometer =/
  • SweetCheekszx0
    SweetCheekszx0 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    When dr. Oz spoke about it on his show. He suggested it basically threw all the BS for a baby step into tracking calories burnt to give a boost in confidence that activity counts. He didn't suggest it for actual weight loss effectively .. I wouldn't buy it
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    If you do a search you'll find loads of threads about it. Most people love it. There are two new models JUST out
  • cookingcow
    cookingcow Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I love my fitbit to death. It is soo much more than just a pedometer. The sleep tracking function is absolutely priceless for me
  • pennypjh
    Options
    Well I have had mine for about 2 1/2 months I have lost 7kg and I have never been this light before. I also use Myfitnesspal and between the two it is the easiest I have ever lost weigh. I started at 68kg and now I am 61kg I am finding it quite easy to stay on track as each day the more I do the more I can eat if I want to. i love it.