average calorie intake weekly query?

Options
Hey guys, just a query I have...

A friend of mine is moving to Spain for a year and we are all going out in London for a meal/drinks today. I understand that I could not drink or drink low calorie options (vodka/diet coke etc.) but more than likely we will be drinking beers. I will be able to keep the food nice and healthy so that's not a problem.
However with regards the alcohol calories, this week I have had on average 1400 cals per day for 5 days, which is 500 under my target of 1900, if I then eat/drink back these calories today (2500 on top of my 1900 target) theoretically I should still maintain my weight loss target. Is this correct? (I am not planning to, maybe go a little bit over, but wonder if I could....)

Thanks!!

Replies

• kingofcrunk
    kingofcrunk Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I think thats the theory behind it. So you shouldn't worry too much about being over today if you've been under all week. You've more than made up for it :)
    You might notice a bit of a gain initially (if you weigh the day after) but I don't think thats real weight and it'll come back off again quick enough.
    Where are you going in London? I live in Essex but work in London! Enjoy yourself!
  • loggymcwoggy
    loggymcwoggy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I live in Essex too, Chelmsford! Not sure where I am going in london, we are all meeting at his place at 2pm, then the drinking/eating will begin!! Haven't seen these guys in a month or so, so wonder if they'll notice my 14lb loss...
  • jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    You should be just fine! Totally jealous! Cheers! :drinker: