Hi

Options
Just thought I'd say hi. My name's Kate and I've been telling my friends about my weight loss but I don't want to go on too much about it because I know it's boring if you're not into it yourself! I was only a little bit overweight and I've lost 7lbs in the last few weeks so I'm in the "normal" range now, but I'd still like to lose another 10 at least - I'll reassess when I get there and maybe adjust my goal weight down. Mainly I want to fit into clothes better and get rid of my lumpy bits!

I'm really pleased with MFP because my problem is boredom eating, and thinking oh it's *just* a biscuit/piece of cake/can of coke, and that can really creep up if you don't think about it, but now I'm keeping track it's a good nudge to myself not to get sucked in, although I do still eat a couple of biscuits a week - I feel like if I cut out all treats then I'm far less likely to stick to this. I've just ordered the Jillian Michaels boxset after reading about her on here and I'm looking forward to half-killing myself with the shred and the sixpack workout. :wink: