EASTER Fitness Challenge Check-In March 4th

Options
NTBoard
NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
Morning everyone. :yawn: Hope you are much more awake than I am today! All you morning worker outers must be up and full of energy today. Good for you! Keep up the great work!

Yesterday I did the Biggest Loser Strength & Sculpt workout, Of Da Hook Hip Hop Aerobics (warm-up & the first routine), and I rode my bike for 30 min at a moderate pace. I also drank my water, took my vitamins & meds, and tracked all my food in the journal (even the one handful of popcorn I grabbed last night). I'm feeling good about this week even though the scale hasn't shown any progress. Hopefully by Friday I'll have a number to reflect my hard work.

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
Have a WONDERFUL Tuesday!
Niccole

Replies

• NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone. :yawn: Hope you are much more awake than I am today! All you morning worker outers must be up and full of energy today. Good for you! Keep up the great work!

Yesterday I did the Biggest Loser Strength & Sculpt workout, Of Da Hook Hip Hop Aerobics (warm-up & the first routine), and I rode my bike for 30 min at a moderate pace. I also drank my water, took my vitamins & meds, and tracked all my food in the journal (even the one handful of popcorn I grabbed last night). I'm feeling good about this week even though the scale hasn't shown any progress. Hopefully by Friday I'll have a number to reflect my hard work.

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
    Have a WONDERFUL Tuesday!
    Niccole
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    Good morning. More unsettling weather coming in tonight. I sure am ready to put the shovel away and start walking again!

I did the Biggest Loser Cardio workout, all three levels.
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    I did my upper body weights yesterday for 30 minutes, yoga, and a warm up on the elliptical. I'm a little sore under my arms - which I not sure if it will make my mammogram even more painful today. It's my first one - that and a bone density. I'm going to ask if they will give me my body fat % with the bone density as well.

Today is the big day in Texas (primary) - I'll be glad when I can answer my home phone again :laugh: We are going to caucus tonight - another first for me.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Today I'm doing my "Yoga for Strength" Rodney Yee DVD. (30 minutes) I might also take a short walk later.

Actually made an appointment with my MD on Wednesday. Either I'm having a fibro flare-up or something else is wrong. I can push through the fibro, I just want to have the other factors checked. (Hooray! Bloodwork! I'm overdue for the things I'm supposed to get regularly checked anyways. . .)

And, we're apparently going to get some more winter tonight! I can't wait for spring.

Keep moving, ladies! :flowerforyou:
  • vicky1
    vicky1 Posts: 236
    Options
    Went for a walk this morning The sun is out and I am feeling better about things than I did yesterday.

Did 35 mins on the elliptical this morning my legs were like jelly afterwards I cranked it up to the next setting and boy could I feel it.

Just got back from my 2nd walk of the day another 30 mins.

The kids are out on there bikes at the moment and my littley is asleep in her pushchair they probably have about an hour until it goes cold again but it is long enough for them to have a bit of a play (the 1st time this year) it is a sign spring is on the way.

I only have a couple of weeks until I have to start building my hubbys banger for racing on the 21st april (mine just needs a couple of modifications to repair the damage I got in last meeting in sept) it is going to be here soon this year is just whizzing by.

Happy tuesday all:heart::heart: :heart:
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everybody!

Woke up feeling good and got in a very quick 20 minutes on the elliptical. First time since having the knee surgery and boy, was I feeling it! I was sweating like crazy. I had a morning meeting so I only had time for a quick round of bicep curls and some stability ball work.

I managed to squeeze in a really quick restorative yoga session last night before bed and it was wonderful.

I want to get in another 30 minutes of cardio today -- either a brisk walk or back to the gym tonight -- as well as an abs session before bed.
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Good morning - almost noon now!!

We got the new dvd/vcr player hooked up last night YIPPEEE!! I did one of my tapes that had been laying around - bought it and only tried it once then gave up in discouragement cuz I couldn't keep up (it's a full figure work out tape - beginners :noway: ) I didn't have any problems keeping up - yay. But it is still a challenging workout. I'll move up from there to some of my other, more challenging, tapes as I go. So I logged 20 min cardio and 20 min strength training. Discovered my legs are not as strong as I thought they were - thought I was going to die during the leg work!! Also discovered I am not at all flexible any more. Used to be a little, NONE now! So this will help, I think!! 55 min tape - didn't count warm-up and cool down in my exercise log. Very exciting!!
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    60 min aerobic/resistance, 30 min step aerobics

I am off until Sunday! I may finally get caught up on things for our business & around the house before going back to work on Sunday. Hmm, maybe I can even get the rest of the semester ready for my classes. I would love to get tests & final exams written so I'm not stressing in April.

I tried on more gowns today; check pics & give me your opinions please :smile: