I ran today!

Options
I am so excited, I just had to post it! I actually ran today (not saying there wasnt any huffing and puffing!) I am so proud of myself! :tongue:

Replies

• iambrandice
    iambrandice Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Good job!! It's hard to work up the motivation to actually get up and exercise, but it will be worth it if you make it into a habit! This is my biggest problem, and I'm working on getting into a habit of exercising around the same times during the week so I get used to it.
  • pollynz
    Options
    Well done! Me too, I'm trying that Couch to 5K Programe and it's working wonders!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    smiley.png
    AWESOME JOB! I just started trying to run, so I understand your elation. Keep up the great work!
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Awesome:drinker: I am waiting for my treadmill to arrive (it will be here Friday) Running outside right now is not an option....at least for me. It has been double digits below zero for several mornings and not getting much above zero. I saw people out running Saturday morning. It was 28 degrees below zero when they were running; they are much hardier than I am.:bigsmile:

Keep going that it great for you!
  • Minerva
    Minerva Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I love running! How far/long did you run? Outside or treadmill? Congrats!!:drinker: