Carb Back Loading...

Options
So if I understand correctly, Carb back loading is eating the "good" carbs and protein in the morning and then eat any carbs you want at night? Although they seem to say avoid pasta, which is fine with me, I rarely eat that anymore as it definitely makes me gain weight like so kinda of magic weight gaining spell.

Are there calorie, sugar, or other restrictions? Have you tried this and seen results?

Replies

• Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    So if I understand correctly, Carb back loading is eating the "good" carbs and protein in the morning and then eat any carbs you want at night?

No that's not it

There are a few variations of carb backloading, either

A - very low carbs for 6 days of the week then a carb up day on the 7th day where you eat whatever you want essentially

B - no carbs in the morning/daytime, workout, then all carbs are eaten post workout
    Are there calorie, sugar, or other restrictions

Well you still have to be in a calorie deficit otherwise it's not going to work regardless of how many carbs you eat
  • rhymeswithfox
    rhymeswithfox Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thank you, this makes much more sense :)
  • TanManZilla
    TanManZilla Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You all must not of read any of John Kiefer's books! No offense but there's so much more too it even though it is simple! Soundcloud has many of Kiefers podcasts under Body i/0