why in the world?

Options
I did so very well all day yesterday, even did 80 minutes of exercise last night and when I woke up at 5 am today, the flood gates opened.... for peanuts and all thing peanuts. I believe I went through half a jar of honey roasted nuts, then a couple of pretzel sticks with yep, peanut butter. . i think i've already blown it for the day and it's only 8:00 :cry:

Replies

• sftbutterflykiss
    sftbutterflykiss Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hey!!!.. its ok.. yesturday was my first day.... i went over my calories.. but I am looking at it like this.. It could have been worse.. If i wasnt aware and keeping track... I know I still age less then I would have on a day I just didnt care.. I dont feel as heavy today.. not so bogged down with heavy food.... plus.. look at is like this... now you will excersise.. and work that food off.. and it will end up being free food!..lol........chin up!:flowerforyou:
  • OddSquid
    OddSquid Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    It happens on occasion, even to the best of us :wink:

The big key is to not beat yourself up over it. You stumbled, but you can always get back on the wagon. Don't cut yourself short for intake today, though, as that'd be counter-productive.

Just watch your nutrition for the rest of the week -- I'm bettin' it won't make as huge a difference as you might be worried about! :smile:
  • OddSquid
    OddSquid Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    and work that food off.. and it will end up being free food!..lol........chin up!:flowerforyou:

That is so perfect! "Free food" Awesome. :smile:
  • Amberly10
    Amberly10 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    LOL. I did the same thing!! Yesterday was my first day and I did great!! Then today I thought since I had so many calories left over yesterday I would treat myself to some yellow rice and a can of Mt. Dew. What a terrible choice!! Though I still have plenty of calories left over I didn't account for the carbs!! Wow!! I had to add 30 minutes of jogging just so I wouldn't be way over in the carb area!

And BTW any type of nut for me is bad. I love them all and where some can have a handful as a snack...I will eat the entire package! I love nuts, especially almonds.

Good luck hope you are able to do better tomorrow:)
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Your here now. Instead of continuing the peanut parade, you came here. Try to be conservative for the rest of the day and work your tail off when you work out. You can still make today a GREAT day!!! Good luck! :)