Morbid Mulatto: Bleed Heart Seeking Asylum

Options
Well, just figured I ought to properly introduce myself to this fine community.

My name is Ricco. I am a college student, male, 6 feet, 286 pound individual currently studying in the United States Capital. I will not go too deep into my story, but I have many reasons for losing weight.

1. I intend to see exactly what this beautiful planet has to offer by studying psychology in Western Europe next Autumn. I refuse to keep the stereotypes of Americans going in during this time. I intend to blend as much as I can into the culture, and it will be a bit hard to do that in this condition. Plus, travel will be a bit easier that way, anyway.

(I know that obesity is present in other countries that the United States, but that reason still stands, kinda.)

2. My only brother is getting married in Springtime and wants me to be his best man. I want to look my best as I sob uncontrollably.

3. Again, without going too deep into it, I do kinda suffer from low self-esteem and certain health conditions. Plus, I know how obesity affects all aspects of the body, including the mind and hormones. I want to lose weight so my body and mind will operate as efficiently as possible. My memory is terrible.

4. In an attempt to motivate the both of us, my mother decided to engage me in a weight-loss bet. The stakes are really high in this one, so I simply cannot lose.

Obviously, the third reason is the most important one to me, but the other three serve as additional motivation.

In a sense, I am already working on losing weight, as I used to be beyond 330 pounds last year, but I still have a lot to go.

Thanks for reading this, and please add me as a friend if you want. The more, the merrier.