Hints and Tips - when you want to snack!

Options
Hey,

Ive been loosing weight now for one and a half years at a nice steady pace and am at the 2.5 stone loss now. Certain little things make ALL the difference trust me. Im only a small person at 5 ft 3 inches and always thought I'd look short and 'stubby'. But I really found for a starting point that portion size was a major factor, eat what you like but cut it down!! Then theres the obvious change snacking items into things like grapes or a preferred fruit.

Keep busy! I found that I only really wanted to snack when I was bored, so when you have that hungry feeling in between meals and the grapes simply aren't doing it for you do something! Housework, clean the car, go the the gym anything its all excercise!!

Also, chew gum or brush your teeth when temptation is getting too much, it puts that taste in your mouth that makes you not want to eat!

Another major help to me was an inspirational photo. I went on the internet and found my ideal woman who I'd love to look like (Beyonce) then searched for someone totally opposite (Beth Ditto) and put it in my house where I would see it rregularly. Everytime I look at it I ask myself who do I want to look like? and this really helped me.

Also, thirst is alot of the time mistaken for hunger, so make sure that your not just dehydrated. Eating will not help and you will wonder why your not satisfied!

There are no limitations in life, just the ones you put there yourself.

I hope this helps people and look forward to the feedback!

:-) x