New Here!

CarrieLI
CarrieLI Posts: 1
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hi All!!!
Yes I am a newbie... my name is Carrie and I badly need to loose weight, why else would I be here. Within the past few years I have packed it on, I am at my heaviest and don't feel like I am myself. It all started when I had my daughter, I only gained about 20 lbs with her but didn't get much of it off when I got pregnant with my son. I had only lost about 10 lbs from the first preggo weight and then add another 25 lbs to that from my son....and NOPE didn't loose one single pound after him, he is almost two years old and I have had it. I am sick of not fitting clothes correctly and holding on to those that I absolutly love but can't get into. I have two weddings to go to this year, one late March and my sister's (who got engaged at Christmas), I really want to be "Who's that girl????, she's Hot" and the response be "Oh she's married!" I want to be the hot mamma that I know I can be. I look forward to chatting with all of you. HAPPY NEW YEAR and NEW YOU!!!!

Replies

• ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    You have come to the right place! I too have weight to lose since having my children. But it has been 4 years since having my son. I tried to lose weigh when he was little and got down to @200 but got off track and hadn't been able to get my will power back until now. It has been 8 days for me eatting health, food logging and getting in my 8-8oz of water a day. You can be that Hpt Momma! Good Luck!
  • DanL66712
    DanL66712 Posts: 135
    Hello there!! I'm new to this place too, but it seems quite handy. I only came across it totally by accident actually. But not complaining! Good luck with the weight loss and I'm sure I will speak to you again along the way!
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Hi Carrie! I am new also, and gained my wt while pregnant....It is frustrating! Good luck to you!

347818.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Tangy1966
    Tangy1966 Posts: 50 Member
    Hi everyone...good luck on the weight loss journey. I'm new here too. I'm so glad i found this site. It's very motivating!! I've been wanting to get rid of 20-25lbs that I have slowly packed on my body...I think its a fact that the body changes as we age and we get into a rut. This year I'd like to change all that and take control. I hope to stay in touch with you as you gain control too.
    We know what to do...just need to do it!!! Have fun and have a great day!
This discussion has been closed.