Are you half way there?

Options
13»

Replies

• EllysJellys
    Options
    I am exactly halfway! Feel free to add me

amazing!! have sent a request : ) keep up good work!!
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    I've lost 87 and have 88 to go! :)

just brilliant!!
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Options
    over my half way mark and nearing my final goal weight.

Congrats on the loss! Great work =)
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Yup, I am more then half way there. I have about 10 more to go, then I just need to Tone!!! I have come a long way and feel AWESOME!!!! Congrats to all that have done the same ;-) Huge Accomplishment!
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    you've all done brill : )
  • jenihullett
    jenihullett Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    So far the last half of my weight loss journey has been... interesting =) I'm just past my halfway point, but I'm also finding that I am a smaller size than I expected to be at this weight, so I might end up revising my goal. I started at 190 lbs as a size 16. At 162 lbs I am now a size 8... but the last time I was at 150 lbs I was a size 12! That's a big difference, so I'm going to judge where to stop by my bf % instead of my scale. I've been juggling between 160-164 lbs for the past month, although I have lost inches all over. Feel free to add me =)
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    So far the last half of my weight loss journey has been... interesting =) I'm just past my halfway point, but I'm also finding that I am a smaller size than I expected to be at this weight, so I might end up revising my goal. I started at 190 lbs as a size 16. At 162 lbs I am now a size 8... but the last time I was at 150 lbs I was a size 12! That's a big difference, so I'm going to judge where to stop by my bf % instead of my scale. I've been juggling between 160-164 lbs for the past month, although I have lost inches all over. Feel free to add me =)

you have done well!!! how tall are you?? my goal is to get to 168lbs but when i get there (and i WILL get there) that may change!! really i am hoping to get to a size 14......keep up the good work : )
  • BlueskyBay
    BlueskyBay Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 2/10 of a pound away from the half way point! Looking forward to getting that clicker on the other side and coming closer to my gol! Congrats on your weight loss so far! =) Keep up the good work!! :smile:
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    I'm 2/10 of a pound away from the half way point! Looking forward to getting that clicker on the other side and coming closer to my gol! Congrats on your weight loss so far! =) Keep up the good work!! :smile:

so so so close then!! well done : )
  • jenihullett
    jenihullett Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    you have done well!!! how tall are you?? my goal is to get to 168lbs but when i get there (and i WILL get there) that may change!! really i am hoping to get to a size 14......keep up the good work : )

I'm 5'4".
  • mama78loosinWeight
    Options
    I am almost to half way there...I need to loose 22 more pounds to be 1/2 way there. But my goal is 146lbs so I think that is pretty good. Congrats on your success! Keep up the hard work! :wink:
  • Crisitunity
    Crisitunity Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm half way! Really impressed with all of you folks who have been at it for longer and have gotten even further along than I have :D Let's motivate each other and keep going strong!
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    great work from u all!! x
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    I am almost to half way there...I need to loose 22 more pounds to be 1/2 way there. But my goal is 146lbs so I think that is pretty good. Congrats on your success! Keep up the hard work! :wink:

keep going - feels brill when u get to half way point : )
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    also...how long did it take u to get to half way point?? x
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I am now officially halfway there. 85 down...85 more to go :happy:
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    I am now officially halfway there. 85 down...85 more to go :happy:

that is amazing - well done : )
  • EllysJellys
    Options
    anyone else near to/on/past their half way point?