Any fellow ANIME nerds on here?

Options
Hello, lookn' to find some fellow anime lovers to friend on here :) My favorite series are Ao No Exorcist, Brave 10, Inu Yasha, Skip Beat!, Elfen Lied, Time of Eve, Eureka 7, Ninja Scroll, Blood, Darker Than Black, etc just to name a few. What are yours? Also, do you prefer watching them sub or is English voicing ok? Any1 cosplay as well? I would like to make some friends to talk more about anime :)

Replies

• Peezy4President
    Peezy4President Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    i am, i used to love dragonball z as a kid, (i have every episode and movie of dragonball) then i started watchin akira, i just love japanimation, also i draw too, that one of the reasons..
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    nope :laugh:

ninjascroll_zpsdbcefa5f.jpg
  • SolarLibra
    SolarLibra Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Love Eureka and Ninja Scroll. I couldn't watch Darker than Black because of the bone thing lol! I love Ceres, Sailor Moon, RomeoxJuliet, Blue Excorist, and just tons other.

I've cosplayed, but since I moved, I don't my craft closet anymore (in the dorms now :( )
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I've seen all but two of the ones you mentioned. There's actually a group on here for people who like anime, it's called All things Anime. Join it, like now. Or later if you prefer, I can't make you do anything. :laugh:
  • kendryk2001
    Options
    I love Inu Yasha, as well as my FAVORITE Sailor Moon
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Yes, I love anime and began watching classics like Ninja Scroll, Battle Angel Alita and Macross. I have way too many favorites to name, though I'll list a few: Canaan, Le Chevalier d'Eon, Ergo Proxy, Angel Beats, Ben-to and Shiki. This current season I am loving Binbougami Ga - it's freaking hilarious. Oh, and I only watch subs as I can't stand English voiceovers.
  • DollyMiel
    DollyMiel Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    As Kaleidoscope said, there's a group entirely for this. You're definitely not alone. :D

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/679-all-things-anime

(• ε • ) v
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    FMA, Natsume Yuujinchou, and Ao no Exorcist are my favorites at the moment. =D

I like subbed a lot better than dubbed, and I think it's just because the voices feel more dramatic and fun. It's less like a live action show when some guy has an insaney deep voice and one guy has a super high comedic voice.
  • prismblitz
    Options
    Very. Gurren Lagann, Gunbuster/Diebuster, Azumanga Daioh, FMA...I could keep going.