Battle of the same 10-15 lbs!!!

Options
I hate you pounds!!!! Ugh!!! Omg I have lost about 74 pounds before Myfitnesspal I am currently fighting the last 15 pounds of my

plateau weight I get down to the 155-158 and I go straight back to 160's I am tired of the yo-yo!!! How do I stick with it?? I normally

get smaller fell smaller and think well I can have more carbs since I look so good!! Wrong I really want to fight back past 155 and

stay there I would love for 130 to be my normal weight!!! Any advice would help!! I am in my first week back down about 2 pounds

:love: :sad: :sad: :sad: and I have to stay motivated!!! Help Share or Vent.....

Replies

• jenbcz
    jenbcz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 74lbs lost! That's amazing :smile:

I just joined last week too, and I've found a post that was REally helpful: it's under general diet and weight loss help, called: In Place of a road map 2.0. It explains sustainable weight loss, including those last few pounds. Before I read through that post (It's long) I had no idea how many calories I should actually be eating a day or even what a reasonable weight loss goal was. It points you to a web site "Fat 2 Fit Radio" that has calculators to figure out current body fat percentages and what a fat percentage you would be at at your goal weight etc.
    One reason you might be having trouble with those last few pounds is that you're closer to your ideal body fat percentage than you think you are, or you are actually eating too few calories . . . the post and that web site will help you figure that out :smile:

You might/probably know all this already but I'd mention it in case you didn't, it sure helped me!
    Good luck with those last few lbs!!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!