Starting over - again!

Options
Hi! I'm Terrie, and I'm starting a diet ... again! ... for about the sceighty-eighth time.:frown: I've tried 'em all. :embarassed: I can lose it alright, but you know the ol' saying ... "it's KEEPING it off that is the hard part!". So goes it for me.
I'm a lifetime Weight Watchers member, but need to lose too much to get to my goal - it'd cost me a lot of money. Also, they set my goal waaayy to low for my current age/build/lifestyle. I'm 56, and don't really care to weigh now what I weighed when I was 30, y'know? So, I started the South Beach Plan almost two weeks ago, and have lost 7.5 pounds. It's a great plan, very healthy, gives you lots of latitude, and you see results FAST.:happy: I also added water aerobics to my schedule, three times a week - and that is really helping, with both the weight loss AND getting me moving so my joints feel better. I'm getting on in years - LOL! - and find the weight SO HARD to lose now. I need to lose 26 more lbs; I'm at 171 right now, and want to be 145-ish.
I'm very hopeful, though. My daughter showed me this MFP app on my brand new "smart" phone, and I'm hooked! What a great way to do the tracking, and it's fun! I don't get on the forums much, due to time constraints, but I do wish you all the very best. I'll check in a couple times a week to say "HI" and see how everyone is progressing. I love being here!

By the way: how do I get that neat weight loss scale graphic onto my posts?