Cabbage Soup Diet

bankofsara
bankofsara Posts: 9
edited September 20 in Motivation and Support
So starting tomorrow I am planning on doing the cabbage soup diet...again. I did this diet about 3 months ago and it was not fun at allll! I did lose alot of weight and it really kickstarted my low calorie diet and made me appreciate the food I could eat and not just crave cookies all the time. I just cannot get back into it. I mean I'm eating good and all, but everyday is such a struggle, I hate it! I'm constantly thinking about food and what I could be eating. Wish me luck and I will be posting a blog everyday letting everyone know how it's going, feel free to join me if you'd like!

Replies

• April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    My brother just asked me to print the info on the Cabbage Soup Diet for him. He is just going to use it for a cleansing type diet then he will continue with his healthy eating.
  • Great for short term, especially to kick off your weight-loss program....doesn't give your muscles any energy to workout, nor is it enough to keep it off long term ! It certainly keeps you full and seeing the numbers drop on the scale is always motivating in the first week. Don't be afraid to add some protein the following week ....and Good Luck !!
This discussion has been closed.