My CN Tower Climb fundraiser

Options
FrenchMob
FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
Hi everyone!

Climate change is the single biggest environmental threat facing our world today! In order to help WWF-Canada fight climate change on behalf of people like you and me, I've decided to climb the 1,776 steps of the CN Tower. While I will do the climbing, I need you to help me raise needed funds. Remember, for every pledge of $20 or more you will get a tax receipt.
You can help support me by making a secure online donation using your credit card. Click on the link below:

Sponsor me:

http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?SID=2431807

Thanks in advance to everyone for any donations & your support!

For more information on how YOU can participate in the 20th Annual Canada Life CN Tower Climb for WWF-Canada, please visit us at www.wwf.ca/cntower.

If you are having trouble viewing the above web address, Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns relating to WWF-Canada please e-mail
ca-panda@wwfcanada.org or phone 1-800-267-2632.

WWF-Canada Privacy Policy.
www.wwf.ca/privacy

If you are having trouble viewing the above web address, copy & paste the entire URL into the address bar of your browser.

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    What climate change? :huh:
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    You question climate change, yet have a religious quote in your signature? Am I the only one that sees the hypocrisy here? :huh:

Without starting a big religious battle here, for the record, I'm doing this climb for the activity more so than the fundraising. :indifferent: