Feeling lazy, and I don't want to eat!

Options
Nothing has happened lately that has made me feel in particularly like this, but I have been doing a lot EVERY weekend. I'm a touring artist, and it gets to be a lot touring on the road, and not being able to exercise a lot, so i just don't eat as much, pretty much eat my bmr. One weekend I moved, and in that week i started to exercise a lot, then went to miami the next, pc beach fl the next weekend. Nashville/ Knoxville/ AShville the next, stay home this weekend, and this upcoming i'm going to Louisville ky/Chicago/ NYC/ Nashville then travel back home, I will be gone for almost 2 weeks. Some days I eat more, but some days I eat under. I guess Ive been feeling Bleh. I don't want to shower, I don't want to eat, I don't want to go out, I just want to write music and watch tv. I have to force myself to do college homework. It's just crazy.. Anyone know how to get out of this "Bleh" feeling.

Replies

• BetterCrazyThanLazy
    Options
    Sometimes you have to accept those lazy days. Your body is telling you that you are exhausted and need to take a break. :)
  • AnnKneeNorth
    Options
    This is going to sound weird to a lot of people and I know I am a weirdo, but I start cleaning and organizing my house. I have found that when things are not in there proper places and such, I become more lethargic. Once I am done with the house I feel so much happier with life. Then most times I will go for a walk:) Hope this helps:)