?

Options
On my goal for the calories. I worked out and it said that I am able to have 514 more calories from yesterdays work out. Well I still only ate 1234 calories. I felt pretty full yesterday. Is this why I am not loosing weight am I under eating? I should have ate over 1700 calories.

Replies

• tiangelah
    tiangelah Posts: 144
    Options
    On my goal for the calories. I worked out and it said that I am able to have 514 more calories from yesterdays work out. Well I still only ate 1234 calories. I felt pretty full yesterday. Is this why I am not loosing weight am I under eating? I should have ate over 1700 calories.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Check out "THE answers to THE questions" There has been much debate!!

:wink:

*Kistinbee*
  • tjblack
    tjblack Posts: 122
    Options
    yes, you should eat as close to them as possible. I know it's hard. It is for me also. I don't get to workout until the evening and then I'm not sure what days, so it's hard for me to plan what to eat all day. I don't want to eat too much and then not get to work out and not have enough calories for dinner. Yesterday I worked out, but still had 200 calories left over. You will find what works best for you! It takes trial and error. I'm still working on my trial and error. We'll see what happens this week.