Almost 35 pounds down~

Options
The highest number on the scale that I read was 216 pounds. At 19 years old and at the height of 5'5", I was in a bit of a shock. I realized that if I continued to do nothing, it would just keep ecalating out of control. Before I made excuses. I told myself that I would never reach 200, but it still managed to happen. So about 3 months ago I decided to stop making excuses, and I started my diet and exercise routine. When I managed to lose 5 pounds in the first week, it really gave me motivation. Of course that was the first week, and the weight loss rate had slowed a bit, but after losing about 26 pounds, it pushed me to keep moving on. Now at 190, I find that it's much easier to breathe and I just feel much more lively. Although to be at a healthy weight for me, I need to lose over HALF my previous weight, but I know that I will eventually get there.

*title error, I meant to say almost 30.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!