Time for a Change!

Options
Hi all
My name is Ronan and I got released from hospital yesterday after a heart attack scare. I decided today to change my lifestyle so that I don't just rely on medication to prevent the real thing. I am 42 and married with two kids, 19 and 16.

Here's the challenge:
My starting weight is 301lbs and I'm targetting losing 2lb per week in 2010 which will get me under 15 stone.

I found this app for my iPhone and it led me to this site. So I want to wish you all the best of luck with achieving your goal and hiope that you can wish me some too!

I'll keep reading the posts for helpful tips and hope to still be posting this time next year :bigsmile:

Ronan

Replies

• siriusciel
    siriusciel Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hi,

So glad you found us and it is about time! Just kidding.. :) glad to hear it was just a scare and you have a chance to take over and make the positive changes you need to, to better your health and life. This truly works, you will see results! Everyone is so great here and the boards are so helpful.

Good luck on your journey!
  • Butterbean6737
    Butterbean6737 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thank you - day one of the rest of my life but I feel really good about stumbling across this community
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Ronan your on your way to a healthy life ..... i wish you great succes
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Best of Luck:drinker: