Good-bye 30's, Hello 40's

zrakovi
zrakovi Posts: 20
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
I am entering the last year of my 30's and have a goal of starting my 40's happy with myself - mentally and physically! The last year was a rough one which I used as my excuse for not getting motivated. I have atleast 33 pounds to lose in the next year. Any support or suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!!! I know I can do this, I just have to get their mentally!

Happy NEW Year!!:happy:

405480.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    welcome aboard .... this too is the end of my 30's i will be 40 this coming dec ..... good luck on your weight loss ... take 1 day at a time , take baby steps and set mini goals .... you can do this ..... again good luck
  • zrakovi
    Thank you for the welcome! Looks like we have a lot in common - I will turn 40 a month after you and our goal weights are the same. We can definately do this!!!!!!

Congrats on the weight loss so far - that is AWESOME!!!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    thanks and yes we can do this
  • ERnurse
    ERnurse Posts: 77
    Hi zrakovi - I turn 40 in July and I am looking forward to so many things this coming year - like getting physically fit and going away with my friend in celebration of our 40 birthdays - I will also be getting married in 2011 and would like to look amazing on that day as well - may all of us make 40 better than 30 or 20 :)
  • zrakovi
    Hi ER nurse -
    Really hoping that turning 40 will be a good incentive!! Something has to work :) hahaha We have set long-term goals and will be able to do this... I am really enjoying this website - only my 2nd day, but it is nice to have people with the same goals and the extra support!
This discussion has been closed.