Being dramatic isn't all bad!

Options
So I literally JUST joined mfp, and wow! What an amazing tool! I'm very excited to use it and to get over my plateau!
A little about me, I'm big hairstylist with BIGGER dreams!
But here's the catch! The key to my BIGGER dreams, is to be a smaller hairstylist.
To sum it all up, I'm interviewing for the opportunity of a lifetime! I want to work as a hairstylist on a cruise, which would allow me to see the world, and save money while I'm doing it, so at the end of my amazing journey I can move to New York City with experience, amazing training and an epic resume piece, then make all my wildest dreams come true! Unfortunately, the interview is in about two and a half months, and they do consider fitness!
Well, I've known this for about 4 months, so I got a gym membership, and started watching what I ate, but I'm at a plateau, so it's time to up the ante. So here's the catch. I have two months left before the interview, so far I've lost 25lbs, but I need to lose another 40. So basically, I need to lose twice what I already have in half the time!
I know that's a dramatic weight loss, but honestly, I hate myself because of my weight! I don't feel pretty, and I want this cruise to be a new chapter for me. It's motivating me to be the person I want to be, not just the person I am! I know that I can do this, in a fairly healthy way I'm sure, but I'd love some help through it. Maybe someone, or a few someones that can motivate me in exchange for motivation from me! You know, a weight loss friend!
So... any takers?

Replies