Newbie Here!

Options
Hi

I just joined today. I started my weight loss in January 2012, I've already lost 52lbs but keep plateauing so decided to change website to see if that helps the weight loss start moving. I've still got 62lbs to go until I reach my goal but am very determined and motivated to keep on track. I was looking for a website with a more community feel so I don't feel like I'm out there doing it on my own so would welcome friends. I'm also very good at motivating other people :)

I look forward to sharing my journey and helping you achieve your goals too.

Replies

• pjs52
    pjs52 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    sounds like you've been very successful! This site has been a big help to me, after 5 weeks I've lost 13 lbs., i am 60 yr old woman and that is very exciting to me!! Welcome!
  • Julia187
    Options
    Thank you, I know I'm generally doing ok but my pattern seems to be not to lose anything for 2-3 weeks and then lose 3 or 4lbs in one week, I'd rather be losing steadily!!! You're doing really well, 13lbs in 5 weeks is amazing, doesn't matter how old you are it is exciting to see the pounds falling off :)
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I've lost 67 so far and have a long, long way to go...I love having friends and love to assist anyone I can. Feel free to add me.
  • DONNADEAUX
    DONNADEAUX Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi I am Donna I am a newbie too! just strated yesterday, I have lost 10 lbs,but then got stuck,so I decided to get serious and wound up here lol good luck to us!!! Have a great sunday!:flowerforyou:
  • audcat00
    Options
    Hi Donna and Welcome!

Stay focus and let's do this thing together... We've got to fight the fat and get healthy!

Audrey
  • audcat00
    Options
    Hello Everyone!

I'm Audrey. I'm battling the bulge. Someone recently called me "Muffin" and I was so offended. Then I looked at myself in the mirror and said, "my stomach does resemble a Muffin Top. I've got to lose weight." I don't like be referred to as a "Muffin!" Help me please to meet my goal and objective of 60 pound weight lost.

Thanks and Happy Sunday to Everyone!