Prayer Request

Options
SoupNazi
SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
Hi all. I hope today is treating you well.:smile:
I just received a call from my mom, who is terribly upset. Her friends 4 year old grandson was just diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia, which is an extremely aggressive form of cancer. This little guy has been through so much, I believe his mom walked out and left him and his father. If you believe in prayer, please remember this little guy today. Thanks.

Replies

• SoupNazi
    Options
    Hi all. I hope today is treating you well.:smile:
    I just received a call from my mom, who is terribly upset. Her friends 4 year old grandson was just diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia, which is an extremely aggressive form of cancer. This little guy has been through so much, I believe his mom walked out and left him and his father. If you believe in prayer, please remember this little guy today. Thanks.
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    :heart: Lord, look upon this little boy with eyes of mercy, may your healing hand rest upon him, may your lifegiving powers flow into every cell of his body and into the depths of his soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring him to wholeness and strength for service in your Kingdom. Amen.

He is in my prayers.
    Angela
  • Karissa13
    Options
    my dad has a fatal lung disease and i remember the way i felt when the doctors told us. News like that is hard to stomach. I'll say a little prayer for him and all close to him that they can all be strong.

Karissa
  • LaRon
    LaRon Posts: 17
    Options
    God Bless the little boy and his family...He will definitly be in my prayers.

LaRon:heart:
  • throughHisstrength
    Options
    My prayers will be with him and those who are close to him. The Lord will see him through this, just remind them that the Lord never gives us more than we can handle and when it seems like He has all we have to do is lean on Him and he will get us through.:smile:
  • newsheek
    newsheek Posts: 1
    Options
    :heart: My heart goes out to the little boy and his family... I will definatly keep him in my prayers. Also, I will submitt this request to my church so that we could get a prayer chain going for this little boy.
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    God Bless this sweet child:heart: I will pray for him now.:flowerforyou:
  • reallysteve
    Options
    soupnazi,

Hey Been there before with cancer and a cancer very close to this one. Im still alive five years later and can attest to the power of prayer. Remember God didn't stop healing people when The desciples left the earth. He heals people every day. Will be in prayer for you and the little one. God can heal him right away. I had a rebout about 3 years ago and was prayed for and when i went in to see the doctors they were amazed it was gone. So keep the faith, He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO powerful.

In Prayer,
    STEVO
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    Thanks to all of you, so much. I knew I could count on my MFPals:flowerforyou:
  • bittersweet22
    bittersweet22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I will keep Him in my prayers!! Just remember that Whatever happens, its all in God's will, and His will is best!! I pray that God will heal him so you all will have an awesome testamony!!

With lots of love,,
    Mandy
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    I never understand why the smallest among us have to shoulder the biggest burdens..

My prayers are with the little boy and his family. God bless.. Janie
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    I never understand why the smallest among us have to shoulder the biggest burdens..

That made me cry. It is so true, isn't it.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: God only gives us what we can handle:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I will keep them in my prayers!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I definitely believe in prayer and I will be praying for the little tyke and his family. Please keep us updated regarding his situation. God bless you and them.
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    Thanks again, my friends:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    OMG! I cannot bear to hear stories like that. He will definitley be in my prayers! Poor poor baby!
  • maridale
    maridale Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I will pray for healing and comfort for this family. God is good.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear that. I will pray for him and his family. I will also pass it along to my friends to add them to the pray chains at their churches.
    God Bless:flowerforyou:
  • alaskagal
    alaskagal Posts: 326
    Options
    Will keep all in my prayers.

Keep the faith!
    :heart: