calling people who wears a hrm to xtreme shed and shred!

Options
wondered how many cals everyone burns who wears a hrm as i dont really know hw many cals to say ive burned? im 136lb 22yrs old and 5'5 anyone have any ideas? im only doing level one atm but at the end of that i feel like throwing up lol

Replies

• Rosebudevol
    Rosebudevol Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    i don't wear a hrm but I just did 30DS for the first time and was wondering how to enter it on here...
  • xMillyLouisex
    xMillyLouisex Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    weellll wt ive done to kinda get the closest cals burned is look on google at 'calories burned 30 day shred' (bt obvi instead of 30day shred ive put extreme shed and shred) then read a few of the articles where people have worn a hrm and done it close to my weight and i just half it (to be on the safe side) and under exersize on here add in ur own exersize and put in those cals burned? its not accurate at all though really :)
  • amanda_ataraxia
    amanda_ataraxia Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Log it as,"Circuit training, general," if you do not have a HRM.
  • iluvco3
    iluvco3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I am doing 30 DS now. I have done only 3 days so far, so Level 1. Logging as circuit training, general would give me too many calories. I do wear a HRM and am 5'5.5" - 138 lbs., so close enough unless age is a factor to consider (63). I burn 150-170 calories.