Exercise Log App

Options
Can anyone recommend a preferably free app (in UK) to record my daily exercise activity?

Would like to record type of activity, duration, calories burned, perhaps average heart rate.

Looking for something that will perhaps give me daily, weekly and monthly averages for duration and calories burned.

I aim to do 10 hours cardio a week and burn 7000 calories; would love to have an app that I could compare my goals against actuals.

I'm not looking to record and food intake, so a simple app focussed on exercise would be great.

Calories will be recorded from HRM readings.

Replies

• uclown2002
    uclown2002 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Anyone? Please!
  • flechero
    flechero Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    What HRM do you have? You can, for example, upload from a Polar HRM with a add on device, and use their software to do what you are looking for. Check to see if your HRM has this ability.
  • daveinlancs
    daveinlancs Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hi uclown I use an app called "cardio trainer" on my Samsung Galaxy it logs logs time, distance, calories burned, speed and steps. I use it for my walks and gym sessions.

Regards

Dave
  • PapaDunx
    Options
    Jefit suite
  • Mayadixie
    Options
    Try fitbit.com, i use it to track my exercise, you can also get their pedometer and it downloads your steps taken and calories burned automatically into the database. it''s a very nice tool. i love it.

18821598.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • uclown2002
    uclown2002 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys I'll check those out.

HRM is a Garmin FR60, which I'll look into also.