Need to start making use of FitnessPal

Amanda0419
Amanda0419 Posts: 1
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Amanda. I am 22 years old from Dallas, TX. I work as a server and go to school full time, working towards my Bachelors in Nursing.

I am not here to accomplish major weight loss because I am almost at my weight loss goal. I am just here to loose the last ten stubborn pounds that do not seem to want to go away (mostly because of lack of effort on my part!).

I am 5'4'' and used to weigh 175 after some health issues, my weight dropped to 132 and now it stays pretty content at about 137.

As of lately, I eat whatever I want and the only form of excercise is when I am at work, this has to change! With working full time and going to school full time, this is easier said then done.

My goal weight is 125 but I would be happy to get anywhere in the 120's. I plan on doing this not by dieting because in my opionon, when the word DIET is thrown around, people are destined to cheat! I plan on cutting back portions, keeping track of calories on here, choosing healhtier options, and incorporating excercise.

I wish everyone the best of luck and look forward to using this website to help my loose weight!

-Amanda

Replies

This discussion has been closed.