A small success for some but huge for me!

Options
I went clothes shopping yesterday and I am finally a UK size 16!! I have always been 18/20 I cannot for the life of me remember the last time I was a size 16!! I am sooooo happy and I am going to keep motivating my self come on size 14!!!

Replies

• gogonunubean
    gogonunubean Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Oh nothing feels as good as dropping a dress size! Well done, that is a great success!
  • Mrs1YummyMummy
    Options
    I'm with you there! Happy dance in the changing rooms!! Well done, be proud, be motivated and you'll be in that 14 before you know it :-)
  • FITNLUVINIT
    FITNLUVINIT Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME!!!!! you just keep on keeping on!!! that's what I do I take small goals instead of looking at the big picture which 6 months ago I needed to lose 104lbs. but now I am almost to my halfway mark. So congratulations and be proud you deserve it!!!!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Nothing like getting a size smaller to motivate you....CONGRATS and keep on!!
  • niftyafterfifty
    niftyafterfifty Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • MCproptart
    MCproptart Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hooray!!!!!:happy:
  • wildflower0872
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • erikaaaaaaaa
    erikaaaaaaaa Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What an awesome accomplishment!!!
  • beckyb0724
    beckyb0724 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! :)
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Congratulations!!
  • appyspirit
    appyspirit Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    That is exciting! You should be proud!
  • Nina2503
    Nina2503 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! Dropping to the next size down is a great feeling and a real boost and confirmation that what you are doing is really working! Well done!
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Hey...That's big! Congratulations!!
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    That's great!
  • amez1974
    amez1974 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!!
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Well done - for me it is the same as wondering why my trousers felt tight and finding out (when I hung them up) that I got out a pair of 42 inch waist trousers out instead of the 44inch I meant to. I'm working down the wardrobe - hoooray.

Well done!
  • Rain36
    Rain36 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Well done, dropping a dress size can feel better than dropping weight on the scales. Keep up the great work.
  • giselle9938
    giselle9938 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    w00t w00t!!! is a great feeling isn't it?
  • Island_Style20
    Island_Style20 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I agree with Rain - dropping clothes sizes is definitely a feel good moment! Keep up the good work!
  • hunter624
    Options
    way to go you, I had same feeling when I had 3 spare holes on my trouser belt.
    Well done

:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!